Saturday, October 28, 2006

3rd Time Lucky...

3rd time lucky, may be or may not be? This has been the question that I have been asking myself since the last few months. I have attempted this twice before. The results have been so dismal that except me the whole world is oblivious to the fact that I have tried my hands at blogging before. I used to think ‘should I give this a try just once more or should I accept the fact that I am no good at this’.

But that was until today morning, when I was going through a friend’s blog & it was so fabulous that I thought lets try this once more. I can do this. All I need is loads of patience& I always had that.

So here it starts. I think before I start, I should mention something about me first. I don’t know about others, but for me the life has always been a roller-coaster ride. At some phases in my life, I used to think why the hell I am alive & the next moment life has given me reasons that I had never thought of. Those reasons give me the strengths to believe that everything will be alright in the end like it happens in traditional Hindi movies (unlike new DON).

One more facet of my character is that when I start something, I am always in doubt. The doubts are about whether I can continue that thing on a long term basis or not. But if I like something(u can read someone), then I end up doing so. I just hope that this time, that thing will be ‘blogging’.

No comments: