Tuesday, April 01, 2008

One Fine Day

I think it was early evening, may be around 7 PM. The sky was turning dark red, as I came out of my house. I started walking down the lane, which leads to the main road. It’s a narrow lane and irresponsible HUDA people forgot to put up a streetlight in the lane. Plus there is a nice little jungle (very small actually) on the other side of the lane, that only increases the darkness.

Anyways, as I was saying, I was walking down this lane. I don’t know about others, but generally when I am passing through a dark lane, I feel like somebody is following me. I never dread about ghosts & all, but the idea of being followed really freaks me out. So when in such a situation, I run. Quite naturally, I started running towards the end of the lane. As I was approaching the end, a beam of white light (much like your tubelight) flashed somewhere to my left. All my 6th, 7th senses started working overtime. I was sweating. Soon I reached the road at the end of the lane. This is one of the busiest roads in town. But on that fateful day it was empty too. There were 1 or 2 street lights on the main road, which eased my situation a bit. I started walking down the road (I think my destination was the petrol pump, I don’t know why).

As I was crossing the Hyderabad house restaurant, it happened. She zoomed past me at 100 KMPH. Hundreds of ads come on TV how the fragrance of a perfume or deo mesmerizes the crowd and leave them spellbound. I never believed such ads. But I should have learnt; this is no ordinary day. I can still smell her fragrance; I can still see her when I close my eyes. Her beauty added the xing factor to the moment. I hope I could have seen her face, but alas that was never meant to happen. Still I felt at that moment, that I was in love.

Then reality hit me. She took a U-turn just in front of the petrol pump, her face still hidden. And I found, she was not alone. She was with a guy, which my subconscious mind was trying to ignore till now. They stopped in front of the fruit shop on the opposite side of the road. Like every admirer, I hated the idea of seeing my beloved with some third person. The animal in me was waking up. I found a log lying by. I picked it up and went towards them. The intention was to hit the guy from behind and take her away from him. But I had to be careful that I don’t hit her by mistake. Soon I was behind them. I sized up the opponent. I felt one hit would be enough.

With all the strength in me, I hit him from back. The connection was perfect. The poor lad had no chance. Blood started pouring out of his head. I dragged him out of her lap and threw him down the drain. She was horrified. I jumped onto her lap feeling all too happy for myself. I had never felt this much excited ever. With a smiling face, I turned on the key and the smoothest sound of a running engine followed. Man!, the Lamborghini rocks.

BTW let me tell you its 1st of April and all this happened in a dream, the dream that I watched while sleeping during my office hours. Oh Boy! Vella panti rocks too.

2 comments:

Atkris said...

God!!...you freaked me out..kept me captivated till the end...nice one.

Bivas said...

some dream on 1st april! :-)