Sunday, November 25, 2007

Comeback Part III !!!

Making a comeback is never easy. Except if it is smoking :-) Ask Uday Chopra, who has been shamelessly launched 6 times by his father in Bollywood, each time unsuccessfully. Poor lad never got the hang of it. I hope my blogging career fares better than that. After all, its my 3rd comeback.

But as a great man once said, to make a comeback, you need a lot of inspiration and determination (i vaguely remember saying this once). Well in my case, the inspiration came from a dear friend, who started narrating her recent blogging experience to me on a recent journey a few days ago. She also picked up blogging few days back after an year of lull, but is now enjoying it so much that she cant not stop talking about it. Since it was along journey, the narration literally dragged on, but kind of awakened a sleeping giant inside me. With so many things happening around me now-a-days, i felt the urge to pick up the writing pad again.

Since the last few months, I have been wasting my time on the Internet (said in the right spirit). Except downloading some of my most favourite and recent movies, the 256 KBPS unlimited download Internet has not been put to good use. Now i feel the time ripe to do that. And BAAM, there i have the determination.

So all set and ready to start with a true story of 'Jab i met Cadburys Bytes' in a few hours. May God bless this venture. AMEN

1 comment:

PCube said...

Grrr!! Dragged on?? So much for the inspirational talk! Hmph. Public Apology chahiye, warna "Cadbury's Bytes" ka spoiler daal doongi :P